Successfully Assessing and Treating Children's Problems - using
The Blowaway Technique
Written and presented by Rob Kelly FIAPH
During this one-day course, Rob Kelly FIAPH, will discuss and demonstrate many of the important techniques, insights and increased understanding necessary for treating children and adolescents safely and successfully. This one-day course is a module in the IAPH Advanced Diploma Programme.
- A technique which is hugely successful in treating childrens' problems 'The Blowaway Technique'(TM) will be demonstrated and explained. Delegates will have the opportunity to practice this technique on each other.
- Child-friendly Inductions, scripts and metaphors.
- Building up rapport, trust and belief.
- Nail-biting, bed wetting, school phobia, anxiety, blushing, coprophobia, hair pulling, eating disorders, sleeping problems etc will all be discussed and explained.
- Parental involvement and interaction.
- Legal and ethical issues.
- Aspergers Syndrome, Autism and ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
- Everything you need to know in order to help children, SAFELY and SUCCESSFULLY
Some comments from previous course attendees:
I had alwasy wanted to be able to treat children, but none of my previous hypnosis and psychotherapy training courses provided me with the necessary skills. After your course I started treating kids, and I am getting brilliant results - especially with the blowaway technique. I would recommend this course to ANYONE who wants to help kids.
Ann Chalmers, Psychotherapist
Course cost: £145 non-IAPH Members/Students, £95 IAPH Members/Students
Course venue: The Allesley Hotel, Coventry. 10am-5pm
Course booking: Please use the paypal buttons on the left
Any questions?: Please click here to email Rob Kelly