Self Awareness and Self Analysis
Really understanding yourself, is the key to creating and maintaining
successful therapeutic relationships!
Written and presented by Rob Kelly FIAH
A brand new two-day workshop all about you, your personality, how you interact with others, and how others see you!
This course has been specifically designed for therapists who:
a) Haven't been completely through their own therapy, and still have some 'issues', symptoms or resistance
b) Want to understand them-self, and their own neurosis more
c) Have some social anxiety or confidence issues within their own practice
d) Want to be more successful with their clients
e) Sometimes have confidence issues with their clients
Get to know yourself inside-out!. If knowledge is power, then the unlimate knowledge is understanding yourself, and what makes you 'tick'
The course will cover topics such as:
- An in-depth study of the main personality types
- How unresolved feelings of guilt and shame effect our lives
- Breaking down the barriers and seeing who we REALLY are
- Recognising what drives and motivates us
- Understanding 'the will to power' in therapy, and how we react when clients attempt to dominate or control the therapeutic relationship
- Learning to use and express your personality in order to maximise rapport and trust
Course cost: £295 Non - IAPH, £195 IAPH Members and Students
Special early-bird booking discount: £265 - Non IAPH, £175 IAPH Members and Students - please use paypal buttons to the left. The early-bird booking discounts stop on 10th September.