Hypnosis, Suggestion and Influence
Written and presented By Rob Kelly FIAPH
For the first time, Rob Kelly has put together a one-day seminar that will teach you how to create and how to run a successful suggestion therapy session – for any symptom. Rob will teach you how to use the right combination of inferred and direct suggestion, NLP, applied psychology, persuasion and other important techniques.
‘There is a lot more to a successful suggestion session, than simply having the right script!’
Amongst other things, the course will teach you:
• How to right the best script, and anchor the suggestions effectively
• How to build rapport and confidence with your client
• Understanding hypnosis and suggestion
• Different hypnotic inductions
• What are the best NLP techniques to include?
• How to demonstrate and use ‘Coue’s Law’ to best effect
• How to get your client to create a huge amount of belief, very quickly
• How to ETHICALLY influence your client to achieve the very best results
• How to use unconscious weapons of influence
• How to use the amazing law of reciprocation
• Use of the rules of consistency
• Social pressures and social proofs, and using them to your advantage
• An understanding of authority and deference
• How to create instant influence, and supercharge belief
• In short, how to create belief in the client, that you are going to change their life!
The skills and insights learned on this course will not only help you to successfully prepare and run a suggestion therapy session (for any symptom), but they will also teach you how to take control and influence people in other therapeutic settings.
Where? The Allesley Hotel, Coventry
When? Sat 25th April 2009, 10am-5pm
Cost? IAPH Members and Students: £95
Cost? NON - IAPH Members and Students: £195