About Rob Kelly - Hypnotherapist and Pure Hypnoanalyst, at the Cambridge Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Clinic
Rob has been in practice as a hypnotherapist and hypno-analyst, for the last nineteen years. (Full-time for the last sixteen)
During this time he has been of great assistance to more than twelve thousand people - which is more than your average psychotherapist would treat in ten lifetimes!
Rob runs many specialist clinics, treating people with particular phobias, such as emetophobia (fear of being sick), corporophobia (fear of shitting), and shy bladder (paruresis) as well as: obsessions,
anxieties and weight issues. Rob has been lecturing on varied specialist subjects for nine years, and
is considered by many to be one of the worlds leading authorities on hypnoanalysis (analytical hypnotherapy)
He is regularly brought in to comment by television and radio producers
as an expert in the field, and is frequently featured in the press and magazines.
Robert is respected internationally for the therapy he has developed called 'Pure Hypnoanalysis' - which is one of the most successful forms of therapy in existance!
Over the years Rob has developed a very specialised knowledge of emotional trauma - particularly around the subject of sexual abuse and sexual offending - this has led him to work with police forces, and social services depts.
around the country using forensic hypnosis with victims and perpetrators
Rob now runs the very same training course that established him in private practice nineteen years ago - the Successful Hypnotherapy Diploma Course (see www.successfulhypnotherapy.com) which is Europes most successful hypnotherapist training program, and is currently the Administrative Secretary of the IAH - The International Association of Hypnoanalysts.
Rob runs seminars and workshops all over Europe on such varied subjects as: smoking cessation, working with sexual abuse and sexual offending, pure hypnoanalysis, regression therapy, suggestion therapy, memory and emotional trauma, forensic hypnosis, repressed memories and more. See www.hypnoanalysis.com/hypnotherapy-seminars.html for more information.
- Qualifications: - Fellowship of The International Association of Hypnoanalysts - awarded May 2000
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Hypnoanalysis (IAH 1999)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Hypnoanalysis (Hypnotherapy Control Board 1988)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy (Midland Institute of Hypnotherapy 1988)
- Diploma in 'Hypnology' - applied hypnosis and psychology (BSY 1987)
- Diploma in Stress Management (Association of Stress Consultants 1990)
- Diploma in Forensic and Investigative Hypnosis
- Certificate in Clinical Supervision (IAH 1995)
- Other courses attended: - Hypnosis for Pain Control and Anaesthesia (Stephen Chan) -
- Easy Smoking Cessation (Rob Kelly)
- Listening Skills (Juliet Emerson)
- Parts Therapy (Norman Vaughan)
- Hypnotherapy Masterclasses (Gil Boyne)
- Supervison Skills (Robin Shoet)
- Sexual Abuse (The Lucy Faithful Foundation)
- Sexual Abuse and Sexual Offending (Ray Wyre and Associates)
- Parks Inner Child Therapy (Penny Parks)
- The Blowaway Technique - hypnotherapy for children (Heather King)
- Advanced Regression Techniques (Neil French)
- As well as many, many other one and two day seminars and workshops.
- Articles/Papers Courses and programs I have written: - The Successful Hypnotherapy Diploma Course - (Complete revision and re-edited)
- Sexual Abuse and Sexual offending - a two day residential training course
- Easy Smoking Cessation - a program teaching therapists how to stop people from smoking
- Understanding Personality Disorders - a two-day residential training course
- Training Analysis - an advanced course to train therapists to take other therapists through therapy
- How to run an Effective Initial consultation
- Advanced Hypno-analytical techniques - a two-day residential training course
- The Secrets of Successful Hypnoanalysis - a two-day residential training course
- Treating Children using Hypnotherapy
- Search Engine Optimisation for therapists
- Memory and repression (Article)
Steve had been smoking 20-30 cigarettes a day for most of his life, and he really wanted to quit! He had never tried hypnotherapy before - in fact he was very sceptical.... he stopped smoking in under 60 minutes - using the Rob Kelly Method
A Granada Television series called 'The Test'. In this episode Rob is tasked with
helping a woman get over her pathological fear of tests and examinations. Her fears were so strong, that she would would completely fall to pieces during her driving test. Rob successfully manages to cure her of her fears - and she is able to complete her test.
Hypnosis Video - Rob Kelly - Arachnophobia
Watch Rob Kelly from the Cambridge Hypnotherapy Clinic hypnotising a well known UK TV personality for a series of Television programmes entitled 'The Test' In this particular episode, Jeremy and a member of the public were cured of their fear of spiders in just one session with Rob. Within half an hour, Jeremy was holiding a chilean red-backed tarantula - called 'Roseeta'!
Video - Becoming a non-smoker with hypnosis
Watch Paul and his story of how he quit smoking easily in one hour with hypnotherapy in Cambridge with Rob. In one session, Paul quit from smoking 30 cigarettes a day to nothing...no stress....no cravings....no gum or willpower needed and he felt fantastic. This is his story...
Stop smoking hypnotherapy - A real session
Watch a real life Easy Smoking Cessation session with a real client in Cambridge unfold before your very eyes. Rob helps the client to understand their habit of smoking...why they smoke...why they find it difficult to quite smoking whether they've tried patches or gum or willpower...and then using the powerful state of hypnosis helps this lady to quit for GOOD...
A demonstration of Hypnoanaesthesia This six minute video clip is a practical demonstration of hypno-anaesthesia, which is
anaesthesia (reduced sensitivity or elimination of, pain ) that is induced (created) by
hypnotic suggestion. The volunteer (Nicola) is relaxed into a very gentle hypnotic state, then Rob gives her suggestions (using metaphors) to create anaesthesia, first in her cheek, then her arm and hand. Once her hand is fully anaesthatised, Rob sticks an accupuncture needle through Nicola's skin - without Nicola feeling anything at all!
Uses of this particular technique are numerous, and include: operations and
procedures where a 'general anaesthetic' is either contra indicated, or just too
risky e.g. where a young child undergoing radiotherapy (for leukemia) has to have
two general anaesthetics per day - so that they lay still for the treatment.
Video of successfully treated Emetophobic This young lady was suffering tremendously from her emetophobia (phagophobia)
- which is a terrible fear of being sick, and choking. She had been to a 'normal'
hypnotherapist before (not an IAH Member) and got nowhere. She went to see her GP, and was put on Vallium!!
Ten sessions of 'pure hypnoanalysis' later, and she has her life back: she is going out, feeling confident, going to restaurants, being with her friends... everyone around her is amazed at how much her life has changed. This could be you!
One of the problems in treating phobias like emetophobia, corporophobia, social phobia, shy bladder etc, is that modern psychology doesn't really understand them, and hence, most therapists don't really understand them either.
I don't know of ANYother form of therapy available in the world today, that has
anywhere near the same success rate in treating these phobias (or any other
symptom) as 'pure hypnoanalysis' does.
'Pure hypnoanalysis', is a very 'pure' and 'clean' form of analytical hypnotherapy
(pure and clean means that it is not down to the 'therapists interpretation' - the
therapist has very little input into the therapy), developed by Rob Kelly.
This very specialised form of therapy is not taught anywhere else in the world,
and is only practiced by IAH Members.
Video of EX- IBS sufferer and Social Phobic, cured by 'Pure Hypnoanalysis' Alan had suffered for over twenty years from a terrible case of IBS - Irritable Bowel
Syndrome along with Social Phobia (social anxiety). He had tried many, many different diets, medicines, medical interventions etc and been treated by many different 'specialists' including the top UK expert (a proffessor) - all to no avail. Alans' was quite a complicated case that took a full course of 'Pure Hypnoanalysis' to resolve - the full 12 sessions.
As you will see very clearly from his video testimonial, he is completely CURED of both his IBS, and his social phobia.
I am not entirely sure why what you did worked so well but it was fantastic.
I took my last exam paper this morning and over the past three weeks I've
been like a different person compared to what I was like during the mocks.
I might see you again next year for my AS levels.